- A 10% Buyer's Premium will be applied to the high bid to create the total contract purchase price. [Example: $100,000 bid is a $110,000 contract purchase price.] The firm is the agent of the Seller of the Property offered for sale by auction, and Broker and Seller have agreed that this sale is to be conducted by including a buyer's premium of upon the final high bid price as determined by the Broker ("Buyer's Premium"). The actual contract sale price shall be the sum of the successful high bid plus the Buyer's Premium.
- SURVEY: Any partial land offering is based on an approximate acreage. All surveys required to be performed will be at the expense of the buyer. The final purchase price will be based on a per acre basis multiplied by the surveyed acreages.
Property is subject to any and all State or Local zoning restrictions, easements recorded or unrecorded.
Auctioneer represents the sole interests of the Seller. Seller reserves the right to withdraw or accept a pre auction offer.
Closing will occur within thirty (30) days of contract execution or at time of delivery of title by Seller.
Deposit will be 10% of the final contract purchase price due within 24 hours of contract execution and held in escrow by Seller's attorney. This deposit will be a credit to Buyer only at closing. Buyer to pay real estate taxes on a prorated basis based on closing date.
Buyer will pay all customary real estate closing costs which may include but are not limited to the recording of the deed, title examination fees, title insurance cost, attorney fees, survey, inspections, home owner’s insurance, etc.
- Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties provided.
Property is being sold “Subject to Seller Confirmation”. Highest bid will be presented to Seller upon close of the auction. Seller may accept, counter or reject highest bid. If your bid is confirmed, you will be required to sign a sales contract incorporating the terms and conditions as listed here within 24 hours of notice of acceptance.
This Online Auction is a timed event and all bidding will begin to close at a specified time. There is an auto-extend feature, which means that any bid placed in the final minutes prior to the scheduled close, the auction will automatically extend the bidding. The auto-extend feature will continue until there is a five (5) minute “quiet” period in which no new bids have been received; at this time the auction will close.
The Swicegood Group, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility to conduct any due diligence to determine the condition and feasibility of the asset for the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided are provided in good faith and by reflect matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus the premium subject to the Seller's Confirmation as well as any additional fees that might apply towards the closing of the real estate.
The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card which is required for registration. In order to verify that your account as open and credit worthy, YOUR BANK (not the Auctioneer) MAY put a hold on the amount required as noted when you entered your credit card information upon registration. Depending on your bank's policy, the amount could be held for up to 24-48 business day hours. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete Bidder verification is not possible, The Swicegood Group, Inc. has the right to reject the registration. Auctioneer/seller reserves the right to change/modify any of the terms and conditions of this auction with the exception of the buyer's premium.
Bidder agrees to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the website you must obey any and all local, state and federal laws. Violations will result in the termination of web site use privileges.
In the event someone is bidding on behalf of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement, guaranteeing the bids placed and to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the auction.
- Bidder acknowledges that information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards, if applicable, a North Carolina Residential Property and Owners' Association Disclosure Statement, if applicable, and a Mineral and Oil and Gas Rights Mandatory Disclosure Statement, if applicable, have been made available by Firm for Bidder's online.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions.