Terms & Conditions
16 + - Acres & House Hiddenite, NC
154 Pilgrim Church Road Hiddenite, NC 28636
*The grain silo does not convey with the real estate. It will be sold with personal property auction.
This is a simulcast auction event which means online bidders who are not present may watch a live video feed and bid online in real time with onsite bidders. Bidding options are available online (Ready2bid.com) and onsite (Location to be announced). Live auction begins 11 AM on November 2 . Registration and final preview onsite begins at 10 AM. Please review Terms and Conditions below carefully:
Requirements for Registration and Bidding (Live and Online):
* LIVE Bidders will provide proof of a certified check made payable to Benbow & Martin, Attorney at Law Trust Account in the amount of $7,500.00. If you are the winning bidder and the bid is confirmed, this will become your deposit and will be held in trust by attorney, Luke Martin. This deposit will be a credit towards your purchase price only at closing.
* ONLINE Bidders will email proof of readily available funds in the amount of $7,500.00 prior to placing a bid online either before November 2, 2019. Please email this proof of funds to email@example.com. If your bid is confirmed on auction day, you will be required to deliver $7,500.00 via wire transfer to the closing attorney, Luke Martin and will be a credit towards the purchase price only at closing.
Benbow & Martin Attorneys at Law
309 Davie Ave
Statesville, NC 28677
Luke Martin, Attorney
- A 10% Buyer's Premium will be applied to the high bid to create the total contract purchase price. [Example: $100,000 bid is a $110,000 contract purchase price.] Firm is the agent of the Seller of the Property offered for sale by auction, and Broker and Seller have agreed that this sale is to be conducted by including a buyer's premium of upon the final high bid price as determined by the Broker ("Buyer's Premium"). The actual contract sale price shall be the sum of the successful high bid plus the Buyer's Premium.
- Property is subject to any and all State or Local zoning restrictions, easements recorded or unrecorded.
- Seller agrees to provide a General Warranty Deed free from any liens or defects. In the event Seller is unable to provide clear title, Buyer will be entitled to a full refund of their deposit.
- Auctioneer represents the sole interests of the Seller. Seller reserves the right to withdraw or accept a pre-auction offer.
- Closing will occur within thirty (30) days of contract execution or at time of delivery of title by Seller.
- Winning bidder whose bid is confirmed will be required to sign a sales contract and all addenda/disclosures onsite following the auction or via Docusign (electronic signature program) if bidding online.
- Buyer will pay all customary real estate closing costs which may include but are not limited to the recording of the deed, title examination fees, title insurance cost, attorney fees, survey, inspections, home owner’s insurance, prorate taxes/hoa, etc.
- Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties provided. Buyer has performed all due diligence prior to bidding or has waived this right.
- This Auction is a timed event and all bidding will begin to close at a specified time.
- The Swicegood Group, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility to conduct any due diligence to determine the condition and feasibility of the asset for the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided are provided in good faith and by reflecting matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property. Placing a bid creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus the premium as well as any additional fees that might apply towards the closing of the real estate.
- The identity of all online bidders will be verified via credit card which is required for registration and onsite bidders will need to bring photo identification. In order to verify that your account as open and creditworthy, YOUR BANK (not the Auctioneer) MAY put a hold on the amount required as noted when you entered your credit card information upon registration. Depending on your bank's policy, the amount could be held for up to 24-48 business day hours. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete Bidder verification is not possible, The Swicegood Group, Inc. has the right to reject the registration. Auctioneer/seller reserves the right to change/modify any of the terms and conditions of this auction with the exception of the buyer's premium.
- Bidder agrees to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the website, you must obey any and all local, state and federal laws. Violations will result in the termination of web site use privileges.
- In the event someone is bidding on behalf of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement, guaranteeing the bids placed and to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the auction.
- Bidder acknowledges that information on Auction Purchase and Sales Contract, Buyer Premium Addendum, Working With Real Estate Agents, Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards, if applicable, a North Carolina Residential Property and Owners' Association Disclosure Statement, if applicable, and a Mineral and Oil and Gas Rights Mandatory Disclosure Statement, if applicable, have been made available by Firm for Bidder's online or onsite.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions and announce any such changes to all registered bidders prior to close of auction. Auctioneer is not responsible for technical /software issues which may arise that are beyond our control.
The Swicegood Group Inc.
866-4Bidnow ((866) 424-3669)