Terms & Conditions
212 S. East End Ave
Statesville, NC 28677
* For easy online bidding go to your app store and download our free app. Search by "Swicegood"
- A 10% Buyer's Premium will be applied to the high bid to create the total contract purchase price. [Example: $100,000 high bid is the same as a $110,000 contract purchase price.]
- Property is subject to any and all state or local zoning restrictions, easements recorded or unrecorded.
- Auctioneer represents the sole interests of the Seller. Seller reserves the right to withdraw or accept a pre-auction offer (with notice and right to upset given to all registered bidders).
- Closing will occur within thirty (30) days of contract execution or at time of delivery of title by Seller.
- Winning bidder will be required to sign sales contract and deliver a $5,000 deposit to Seller's attorney within 24 hours of auction completion. Benbow & Martin 309 Davie Ave Statesville, NC 28677 704-871-900
This deposit will be a credit to Buyer only at closin
- Buyer will pay all customary real estate closing costs which may include but are not limited to the recording of the deed, title examination fees, title insurance cost, attorney fees, survey, inspections, home owner’s insurance, prorate taxes/hoa, etc.
- Property is being sold in “AS, IS, WHERE IS” condition with no warranties provided.
- This Auction is a timed event with online bidding only at Ready2bid.com
- The Swicegood Group, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility to conduct any due diligence to determine the condition and feasibility of the asset for the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided are provided in good faith and reflect matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the property at the high bid price plus the premium as well as any additional fees that might apply towards the closing of the real estate.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified via credit card which is required for registration. In order to verify that your account is open and creditworthy, YOUR BANK (not the Auctioneer) MAY put a hold on the amount required as noted when you entered your credit card information upon registration. Depending on your bank's policy, the amount could be held for up to 24-48 business day hours. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete Bidder verification is not possible, The Swicegood Group, Inc. has the right to reject the registration. Auctioneer/seller reserves the right to change/modify any of the terms and conditions of this auction with the exception of the buyer's premium.
- Bidder agrees to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the website, you must obey any and all local, state and federal laws. Violations will result in the termination of web site use privileges.
- In the event someone is bidding on behalf of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement, guaranteeing the bids placed and to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the auction.
- Bidder acknowledges that information on Lead-Based Paint and/or Lead-Based Paint Hazards, if applicable, a North Carolina Residential Property and Owners' Association Disclosure Statement, if applicable, and a Mineral and Oil and Gas Rights Mandatory Disclosure Statement, if applicable, have been made available by Firm for Bidder's online.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to modify this auction at any time and announce any such changes to all registered bidders prior to the close of the auction.
- Auctioneer is not responsible for technical /software issues which may arise that are beyond our control.
- Terms and conditions supersede any other written information provided either digitally or in writing.
The Swicegood Group Inc.
866-4Bidnow ((866) 424-3669)