NOW SELLING this great brick office building in Tabor City, NC! Located close to the center to town, this 3,528 sq/ft building features a “medical office” layout with waiting rooms and multiple offices/small rooms. The enormous rear yard could possible serve as extra parking on top of the paved parking in the front of the building. Property is serviced by public water/sewer. Don’t miss your chance to own property in beautiful Columbus County, NC!
Offers to be submitted by using the "Make an Offer" form located on each individual listing on this website. Submission of this frorm is not a binding contract, but simply a way to convey the offer to the Seller including: 1) Buyer Name, 2) Purchase Price, 3) Timeline to Close (Seller requires 30-45 days), 4) Earnest Money Deposit (Seller requires minimum of 5% of Purchase Price), 5) Inspection Period (Seller will allow up to 10 days). All properties are sold "as-is" with no warranties implied.
The information contained herein has, we believe, been obtained from reliable sources and we have no reason to doubt the accuracy thereof. All such information is submitted, subject to errors, omissions or changes in condition prior to sale, lease or withdrawal without notice. All information contained herein should be verified by the person relying thereon. We have not made and will not make any warranty or representation as to the condition of the property nor the presence of any hazardous substances or any environmental or other conditions that may affect the value or suitability of the property. Information contained herein should be verified by the person relying thereon. We have not made and will not make any warranty or representation.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN BUYING A US MARSHALS ASSET
The US Marshals (USMS) typically requires an initial 21-day marketing period before responding to any offers. This is subject to change.
1) Preview the property.
2) USMS assets are always sold AS-IS with the right to inspect.
3) The asset manager prefers cash offers, but they do allow for financing contingencies. Please provide either sufficient evidence of funds for cash offers (no more than 30 days old) or a pre-approval letter for offers with financing contingencies. If you are buying in a Business Entity Name, proof of funds must be in the same entity name. If not, please provide an explanation of the relationship.
4) Typically USMS does not do post-inspection repairs
5) If you are interested in making an offer, please use the "Make an Offer" form under the specific listing on this website. If the asset manager chooses to move forward with your offer, the asset manager will prepare their purchase agreement and email it to you for review.
6) Outside of the 21 day minimum marketing period, the asset manager typically responds to offers within 48-72 hours (excluding weekends).
7) If you agree with the purchase agreement you will be asked to wire your earnest money to the law firm that the USMS chooses for the transaction. USMS will not execute the purchase agreement until the earnest is in escrow.
8) Property purchases with sales prices below $50,000 will be conveyed by a Quit Claim Deed and no title insurance. Property sales higher than $50,000 will be conveyed by a Special Warranty Deed and insurable title unless otherwise noted.
9) Buyers Agents are offered a 1% co-op, paid to your brokerage. Please note, this commission payment will be sent via FedEx to your brokerage 10-14 days after closing. The commission will come from Colliers International. Please have your brokerage provide us with a completed W-9 Form as this is required for payment.
10) See "documents" tab of listings for a blank sample purchase agreement for review. Note that the purchase agreement states the USMS does not pay some of the customary Seller-paid closing costs such as excise tax, and those costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
***USMS & DOJ reserves the right to change the above process, reject all offers, call for best and final, or cancel the sale.